When I saw this news, I started to discover it out whether it is a true news or a fake one. I saw many of my Facebook friends shared this news on Facebook and felt very sad towards this news. I understand their feeling as I am also a Facebook-er. And I am addicted to Facebook. If Facebook is closed, I will be very sad. But, instead of sad, we should figure out whether this news all real or not. At last, I found this.
Frankly speaking, at first, I don't understand the meaning of the report, whether it is real or prank. So, I copied the whole report and pasted it on Google Translate. And I realise, the translation of Google for this report is too noob. Seriously, very noob. >//////////<

I hope it really close. Then you won't addicted to it. :p
ReplyDelete>W< Reli close den I die. Fake 1 larh~ duh...
ReplyDeletehaha. I know you will die. :p And I know it was a fake news larrrrrrr~
ReplyDelete