Gimme a like~~ :DDDD

Follow Me~ XD

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Damn surprising day~ 20110118♥


Yesterday Goay and me is planning to go out for yumcha. At first, it was just a normal gathering. But what that surprising me is, Ee Tyng is coming to Kampar to celebrate Goay's birthday, or more accurately, is Goay's belated birthday.

Before we were on the way to yumcha, I had bought a birthday cake from Tesco. Is a pandan layer cake, hope Goay like it larh~ >.< (Must like it arr~ I bought this in spite of the rain arr~ Get cough~ T__________T)

The cake~ ^O^

And then I go fetch Goay, CY and ET go mamak. We had a lot of fun there. After finish yumcha, we go McD to eat Sundae cone, and of course, snap a lot of photos. ^^V
It was the happiest day I had in Kampar. Love you all~ Muaksssss...  ♥ ♥ ♥     

(P/S: Yee Ling says don't want choi ET and CY ler... Because they din't jio her go Kampar~ >////////<)  

siaochaboh~ X)








siaochaboh~ X)








ET and CY


















原谅我不会笑~>3<


ET, me and CY~



 
Birthday girl~ ^^

3 comments:

  1. really got suprised yesterday!!!~>,<
    btw, really gamdong lah with your cake.....n.n~
    and really love you all....
    first time so siao in kampar.....
    muaksZZZZZ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe... thx ET n CY larh~ they plan de.. i oso follow nia..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo...thx all of you lah....muaks muaks muaks~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...