Gimme a like~~ :DDDD

Follow Me~ XD

Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Trip@ Ipoh~~

Should I categorize it as a trip? Actually I don't know. But, it is not important. I just want to say that, it is quite a boring trip. Why? Because I am going with those person that I am not familiar. My sister and her friends. The only interesting thing is when we watch movie. We watch "Sorcerer Apprentice". Nice movie indeed. Funny and interesting. Actually I expect I can go shopping when I go Jusco. But, we didn't go for shopping. I want shopping!!! And I am seriously missing shopping. Although maybe I will not buy anything when I go shopping, but it will make me happy. But, I had no shopping for almost a month. No way!!! I want shopping!!! I love shopping!!! Can someone bring me go shopping?! Okay, back to topic. The main purpose I went to Ipoh is for Bon Odori. But seriously, nothing left when we reach there. So, bye bye Bon Odori. Then we went for dinner in 扒王. A expensive dinner. I think I need to cut budget for this week. Okay, after dinner, we remain seated in 扒王. They all keep on chit chatting. And me, nothing to do. Sat there, and wait time to pass. Argh.... It is so hard to wait time pass. Okay, finally, midnight arrived. We reached Jusco. Watched the movie. After movie, they went to a friend's house. Yes, I sat there and say nothing. Arrive Kampar, it was 3 o'clock in the morning. I took my bath. After that, I felt asleep on my bed. And that is the end of the story. What a lame trip.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...