Yes, i am moody. Why? Because of the super noob Account exam. Actually I am quite confident in my Account. But.... but.... but.... the question is totally "HIGH" standard. Even those who had basic in Account is facing problems in this, so how is it for those who don't have basic in Account? Sure can say bye bye to Account.
Frankly, the question is HIGH quality, but the lecturer is totally LOW quality. She don't even know how to teach. If she know how to teach, all the students won't feel the questions is hard. So, who should be blamed? Lecturers? Students? Both.
I am totally HIGH PROFILE in Account, and because of this, I cannot accept the truth that I don't know how to do the question. Yes, I should be more LOW PROFILE. I never study so hard before, I admit that I am lazy. But for this exam, I had put all my effort in it. But why? Maybe it is just like what they say, although you had put all effort in it, you might not get back what you should get back. But, if you never work hard for that, you will get nothing. Maybe it is true, I had try my best.
Frankly, the question is HIGH quality, but the lecturer is totally LOW quality. She don't even know how to teach. If she know how to teach, all the students won't feel the questions is hard. So, who should be blamed? Lecturers? Students? Both.
I am totally HIGH PROFILE in Account, and because of this, I cannot accept the truth that I don't know how to do the question. Yes, I should be more LOW PROFILE. I never study so hard before, I admit that I am lazy. But for this exam, I had put all my effort in it. But why? Maybe it is just like what they say, although you had put all effort in it, you might not get back what you should get back. But, if you never work hard for that, you will get nothing. Maybe it is true, I had try my best.
*All done is done, sometimes you can't do anything, cry for just today and smile for another day.*
0 comments:
Post a Comment