Gimme a like~~ :DDDD

Follow Me~ XD

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I don't like you.

A lot of tests had past. But I wonder why my test paper not yet distribute back to us. Maybe this will be better. I don't even dare to look at my result. Gosh.I got a feeling that those result will be very sucksssssssssssssssssss. 

The only test paper that are distribute back to us is the Mathematics test 1.(My test 2 already past lehhhhhh~ >/////////<) I only get 20 over 30. I don't understand. Although I am not confident enough for this test. BUT, it is impossible that I will get till so low. And I got a feelings that tutor deducted my marks for no reason. >3< Okay. No prove. I don't even dare to ask tutor why deducted my marks. Because I don't like her lansi face. Then I just leave it aside without understanding what is happening. Q.Q

During my math tutorial, the same day with my second Mathematics test 2. My tutor said:"I want four significant figures.If no, minus 1 mark."  @.@ Now only I realize why some of my marks disappear and fly into the sky. IS BECAUSE OF THIS!!!! It is soooooooo not fair. The question didn't mention there pun!!!! If the question got say "Correct to 4 significant figures", but I didn't correct it, then is my fault larh~ But, the question didn't mention anything. So, why I should correct it. WHY?! Because you are tutor? Shyt. Lousy reason. A normal person also will write "0.0123" instead of "0.01234". Where got people so lame until want four significant figures de? <-----(This is such a broken English.=.=) Then I write the long long answer that come out for calculator can? She replied:"Can. As long as you has four significant figures." Erk..... no comment for this. And then she said:"For your test 1, the box plot should use a graph paper to draw. If not, minus 1 mark." What the fish?! Even my lecture also didn't mention need to draw using a graph paper. (Ignore that my Mathematics lecture is as noob as my Mathematics tutor. This can be another story.) Because of nobody tell us need to draw on graph paper, we buta-buta let tutor minus our marks. Totally speechless.

During my Mathematics test 2, I learn to be more 醒目.I put four significant figures. I thought it will be better. But...人生最討人厭的就是這個BUT... BUT,yesterday I had go for my tutorial. She said:" I already finish marked your paper. But I cannot distribute it to you all. This is an order from the Head of Department." Okay. It is not a big deal. I don't care. She continue saying:"Most of the student didn't do well in this exam. It is even worst than the first test." 0.o? Is it? Then we asked the reason why. She just mention that because we didn't write the binomial formula. For instance, X~B(n,p). Those that study Mathematics will understand what I am typing. If you are not studying this subject, just read through larh~ Marks allocated there was "6 marks". 6 marks 3 questions.One question 2 marks marh ngam ngam lo~ I don't know why she so 死板. Didn't write the formula I mentioned just now...... Guess what? Yea. Minus 1 mark. When I heard this reason, my facial expression is like.... (I also don't know how to describe it. But is totally SWEAT lurrrr~)

Okay, let ignore about those things.Talk about her teaching skills. Very PROFESSIONAL. Really PROFESSIONAL.She can teach up to 30 questions in an hour. Pro or not? Prooo.How she teach? She will just ask student that which question we don't know, she will teach. But what kind of teaching is this?! She just jotted down the answer, and then finish one question.*Clap hands*. I salute her. Even when she jotted down the answer, she also will jot it down half way, and then left it for us to solve. Next question please. =.= I really feel like wanna throw her into lake.ARghhhhhhhh~~~~ 

Conclusion 
I HATE HER!!!!!!! 
This three words is more than enough to express how much that I don't like her.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...