Yee Ling was right, happiness can spread among each others. Don't know why, today I feel superb happy. Maybe because I had found myself. Where did I found myself? It is inside the video that Yee Ling's posted. I don't know why I suddenly got such a mood to view all the links shared by her. I stunned at a video. It is a advertisement about a dad's love to his children. After I saw the video, I cried. Tears coming out non-stop. I know why I am lost during this few days. I miss my home sweet home. My dad, my mum and my sisters. When they are not beside me, I feel like I had lost something I use to rely on it. They always give me moral support, physical support, and they even console me when I was depressed. I love them. And for sure, I want to thanks to my best friend, Chang Yee Ling (You like me call you like that? LOL~!). Because she did read my posts inside my blog, and she said she will found me no matter where I had hidden. Love you. ♥ X)
I am a person that is not easy to satisfy. That's why I keep on looking on the reason why I was lost. So, I continue view all those links. And finally, I found myself inside those songs that accompany me grow up. I realise that I ain't want to grow up. As when we grow up, there are a lot of things to concern, and to worry. But, I know, it is time to back to reality. As life still goes on. Everything that happened during my whole life, no matter happy or sad, it had become a past. I will keep it as a sweet memories. The wish of not to growing up is just a dream. When I wake up tomorrow, I am a brand new me. A happy me. =) And I won't think too much, blame a lot anymore. Because I know, I am very lucky. Cherish and appreciate what I have in my hands.
P/S: If there are any grammatical errors, I sincerely apologize, because my English language standard is not that high. =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment